APTET Online Application form 2019 APTET Official Notification 2019 APTET Exam Details 2019 APTET Online Notification 2019 APTET Latest Updates 2019
APTET Notification 2019 Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Online Application form: – The Commissionerate of School Education (CSE), Andhra Pradesh has issued the Official Notification of the APTET Exam. Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test has announced by the CSE department. Candidates can check the Official Website to Download the Official Notification and Apply online through the Application form. Interested and the Eligible Candidates can apply online through the Official Website of the APTET. The Online Application Process has stated on the 18th December 2019. Apply Online through the Official Website of the APTET and check the Eligibility details criteria and follow all the details to apply online. For more details, visit the Official Website of the ITBP. Other details are mention in the below articles. Here we provide the Summary details of APTET.
दोस्तों APTET 2019 से संबन्धित किसी भी प्रकार की जानकारी के ले लिए नीचे दिए कमेंट कमेंट करें शीघ्र ही हम आपकी समस्या का समाधान करने की कोशिस करेँगे
You Can Check Here:
- Name of Board: – Commissionerate of School Education
- Name of the Exam: – Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test
- Post Name: – Teachers Posts
- Total Posts: – Various Posts
- Job Location: – Andhra Pradesh State
- Category: – APTET Official Notification 2019
- Application mode: – Online
- Exam Date: – 17th Jan to 27th Jan 2019
- Official Website: – aptet.cgg.gov.in
You can also Search: – APTET Admit Card 2019
APTET Notification Vacancy details 2019
The Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test has declared the Official Notification of the various posts. There are the numbers of the candidates are apply for the Teachers posts. Check the Following Vacancy details criteria and then check the Vacancy details through the Official Notification. The APTET Notification 2019 Vacancy details are mention as : –
|Posts Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Teachers Posts||Various posts|
APTET Age Limit 2019
Candidates age limit must be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years. The Age Relaxation details are applicable as per the State Government Rules. Check the APTET Notification 2019 for more details.
APTET Educational Qualification 2019
The APTET Educational Qualification are mention as: –
- Candidates have to possess the minimum qualification as prescribed for a teacher of Class I to V (Paper-I) & Class VI to VIII (paper-II).
- Candidates who are pursuing the final year of any Teacher Education Courses as recognized by NCTE or RCI or Language Pandit Courses.
APTET Selection Procedure 2019
Candidates selection is based on the Computer-based Test and the Interview round. Follow all of these procedures is compulsory.Short listing of the candidates in the Written Exam will be select for the Interview Round. Follow all of these stages and clear all of them.
APTET Important Dates 2019
The APTET has declared the APTET Notification 2019. There are the following dates of the apply online: –
|APTET Notification 2019 Release Date||14th December 2019|
|Starting Date of Apply Online||18th December 2019|
|Last Date of Apply Online||1st January 2019|
|Fee Payment Date||18th December to 31st December 2019|
|Availability of Admit card||January 2019|
|AP TET Exam Date||17th January to 27th January 2019|
|Release Date of Answer Key||29th January 2019|
|Declaration of Results||8th February 2019|
APTET Application Fee 2019
Candidates can pay an Application Fee through the Online mode. The Application Fee details are mention as: –
|AP TET Exam||Rs 250/-|
APTET Apply Online 2019
Candidates can apply for the Teachers posts through the Official Website. There are the Following steps to apply online: –
- Visit the official website of APTET
- Find Notification 2019 on the home page and Read it carefully
- Eligible Candidates can apply through the Online Application Link.
- Fill all the necessary details in the application form.
- Recheck the Online Application form and Submit all the details.
- Take a print out of the Application form and keep it safe.